Pay once and shred as much as you want - that's the motto of the GraVity Card!
Of course, our Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is part of the GraVity Card Family since a few years.
The Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and 27 partner bike destinations offer all cardholders a perfect mix of routes around Europe.
The GraVity Card is valid in the bike park and on all singletrails in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
- Bike transport included in GraVity Card.
- A bike transport at the Möseralmbahn cabel car is NOT possible.
Valid from 8 April until 5 November 2023.
Please have a look at the opening hours of the Bikeparks.
More information at Gravity Card
Prices Summer 2023
Youth: born between 2004 until 2006 (ID required)
Children: born between 2007 until 2016 (ID required)
All prices are per person in Euro and incl. 20% VAT - prices are subject to change.
You can use following Bikeparks with the GraVity Card
Gravity Card special arrangements for summer 2022 / Dated: 25.01.2022
In order to offer bikers more security when it comes to purchasing a Gravity Card, and for those who have already purchased theirs in advance, the Gravity Card group has agreed the following special arrangements:
Season tickets that have been bought through advance sales can be completely cancelled until the end of the summer season free of charge, provided that they have not been used. Cancellations will be processed by the Hinterglemmer Bergbahnen advance sales office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If legal regulations or lockdown measures in place in individual states mean that opening the bike parks and their associated lifts is delayed or is not possible at all, the following price alterations will apply:
- If less than 50% of the parks are open by the end of June, a reduction of 20% will apply
- If less than 50% of the parks are open by the end of July, a reduction of 30% will apply
- If until end of August more than 50% of the bikeparks will be closed simultaneously for 14 days or cannot be reached due to travel limitations of minimum 14 days, not used days (1 day = 1/17 of the ticket price) will be refunded.
The amount of reduction in price can be reclaimed at the end of the season in the form of reimbursement at the Bikepark where the ticket was bought. Attention: Gravity cards that have been used for more than 17 days will not be eligible for any refund. Does not apply for the purchase during or after a permanent closure of more than 50% of the bikeparks for min. 14 days.