RULES & SAFETY
In order to enjoy the Bikepark and avoid any unnecessary risks, we ask you to respect the following rules:
- Riding on the tracks of the Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is at your own risk. No liability is assumed for accidents. Every biker is liable for him/herself.
- It is compulsory on all trails to wear Full-face helmets and knee protection. Further protective gear is recommended.
- Only ride a suitable and well serviced Freeride or Downhill bike.
- Use of the Bikepark is only allowed with a valid bike park ticket.
- Riding off trail is strictly prohibited. In case of violation you risk losing the ticket and the right to ride.
- Riding or pushing uphill is strictly prohibited on all trails.
- The user is responsible to adjust the downhill speed according to the type of terrain, condition of the trail, especially changes caused by weather, and his/her own skill level.
- Choose your speed in a way that you are able to break at any time in dangerous situations.
- Be mindful of slower trail-users. Look up when re-entering a trail to check for approaching riders.
- Remaining stationary for longer periods of time in blind spots is to be avoided.
- For safety reasons it is advisable to carry a mobile phone at all times. Emergency number: +43/5476/53077-25.
- Bikes will be transported only in clean condition.
- “Tearoffs” and other waste are not to be disposed of along the tracks.
- North shores (wooden constructions) are only to be accessed in dry conditions (slip hazard).
- Parts of the trail may be closed off for maintenance works.
- Be mindful of animals that roam free in the area.
- Before using the facilities possible risks need to be assessed.
- Instructions by staff of the cablecar and the bike park crew must be followed.
- Hazard warnings have to be observed without exception
Declaration of consent
Children under 10 years of age may only use the bike park when accompanied by an adult.
Children between the ages of 10 and 16 years must produce a declaration of consent from a parent or legal guardian when purchasing tickets. Download the form here.
Without a declaration of consent we are unable to provide access to the bike park.