WOMeN'S WORKSHOP 2022
Meeting point at 9.30am at the Bikepark (end at approx 4.30 pm)
Women's Workshop for Novice Riders:
19 June and 8 July 2023
Women's Workshop for Advanced Riders:
9 July and 13 August 2023
COURSE FOR NOVICE RIDERS
Little to no experience in trail and bike park riding necessary
- Learning the right braking and riding technique, performing first little jumps, safe bike riding
- Learning the right cornering technique and body posture on the bike
- Mostly blue trails and working up to some red trails
COURSE FOR ADVANCED RIDERS
- Experience in trail and bike park riding necessary
- Improving riding and jumps technique
- Improving cornering technique and body posture on the bike
- Red and black trails
|COURSE||NORMAL PRICES||PRICES WITH SUPER.
|€ 105.00||€ 95.00|
Registrations for the Women's camp can be done in the online shop.
For more information, our team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 43/5476/53077-14.