For complete Rookies to real Professionals
Have a good time, meet new people, learn new things and enjoy riding with the girls. Sometimes it can be a challenge for the girls to enjoy riding and keeping up with the boys, that's why we created the Girl's Shred in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Every little win is celebrated together and the girls motivate and cheer eachother on. In the end, many lifelong freindships are formed and a strong community is built.
- 1st and 2nd July 2023
The event runs as follows:
- approx. 8:30am On the booked course day, registration adn the distribution of lift passes takes place in the tent opposaite the escalator.
- 9:00am to 1:00pm The group and guide allocation take palce based on riding ability.
Training techniques will be determined by the guides and based on the riding level of each group.
The guides decide when the group will set off onto the trails.
- 1:00pm All groups meet at the hut to take a group photo
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm Goodie-bags are distributed and mechanics are available to make adjustments and services to the bikes. Have a chat, a little break and some snacks.
- 2:30pm to 5:00pm Riding together again. This is when little individual challenges on the trails can be addressed again and improved upon with the group.
- 5:30pm (only on Saturday) Sit down and chill at the Base until Open End. All participants, even those who only booked on Sunday, are welcome to join.
What to expect:
- Riding technique training to start with
- Guided tours through the Park in different ability groups
- Day pass lift ticket (Gravity-Card will be taken into account) Info: Conditions of Participation
- Midday snacks
- Professional photos and potnetial video material
- Goodie Bag
- 10 % off for all participants on rental bikes. Available to be reserved in advance through the Bikepark
- € 99,00 per Day
Registration for the Girl's Shred is can be completed in the Onlineshop.
Should you have any further questions, our team is happy to help!
Simply contact us per Email: email@example.com or per Phone: +43/5476/53077-14